Bluehawk is seeking a Collection Manager to work in Colorado Springs.
- Identify and prioritize intelligence gaps
- Coordinate with internal and external customers to facilitate requirements production
- Develop collection management plans for MASINT technical collection activities as defined by National MASINT requirements.
- Shall have demonstarted proficiency conducting statistics and using statistical packages such as, but not limited to Matlab, SPSS, SAS, PLUS, R, RMT, Chrome, Intelink, Oscar, iSpy, NMRS, and basic boolean.
- Collection Manager must be a Graduate of an in-residence DoD IC collection management course.
- 5+ years experience conducting analysis relevant to Collections.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree in an area related to Intelligence
- TS/SCI with CI Poly (Or willing to take Poly)
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity