Bluehawk is seeking a Systems Engineer
- Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Analyze user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
- Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities
- Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Revise existing systems, testing functionality of the system to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, data integrity, conversion, input requirements, and storage
- Interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts
- Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
- Provide the documentation, testing, and maintenance of system updates, modifications, and configurations.
- Eight (8) or more years engineering experience in the design, development and implementation of software development tools to include developing and testing software solutions; analyzing system performance standards, analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; conferring with users and management to derive system requirements; problem investigation and resolution
- Experience creating quality Detailed Design documents, Test Plans, Implementation Plans and Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience with cloud/server/network implementation and with Cloud infrastructure Services or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) support
- Engineering experience with Microsoft Active Directory to include: Granting privileged Access, Configuring Active Directory Services (ADDS), Group Policy, Objects, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), File Sharing services, Active roles Server (ARS)
Intermediate or advanced PowerShell scripting.
Bluehawk, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/
/EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity