Bluehawk is seeking a level 3 Cybersecurity - IA / Security Assessor.
Performs forensic analysis of digital information and gathers and handles evidence. Identifies network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators
⦁ Ensure that the architecture and design of DoD information systems are functional and secure
⦁ As needed, design and develop IA or IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment
⦁ Assess threats to the environment
⦁ Provide inputs on the adequacy of security designs and architectures
⦁ Participate in risk assessment during the certification and accreditation process
⦁ Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues.
⦁ Assists more junior level members of the team
⦁ Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams.
Training and Certifications
• DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
• Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required and IT environment specified within the task order.
Capabilities and Additional Requirements
• Interact with customers, IT staff, and high-level corporate officers to define and achieve required IA objectives.
• Provide daily oversight and direction to contractor Cybersecurity Officers.
• Serve as an Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma + 10 years
• Associate's Degree + 8 years
• Bachelor's Degree + 6 years
• Master's Degree + 4 years
• PhD + 2 years
Bluehawk, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/
/EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity