Bluehawk is seeking a Cybersecurity Officer - Level 4.
• Apply Standard Characteristics of Labor Category Capability Levels.In addition, advocate and recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements. Monitors and suggests improvement to IA policy. Interact with customers, IT staff, and high- level corporate officers to define and achieve required IA objectives. Provide the Government assistance to ensure that the architecture and design of information systems are functional and secure, including program of record systems and special purpose environments with platform IT interconnectivity. Provide expert guidance and work product evaluation to one or more security engineers that support Engineering teams for the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments."
"Education and Experience
• High School Diploma + 12 years
• Associate's Degree + 10 years
• Bachelor's Degree + 8 years
• Master's Degree + 6 years
• PhD + 4 years"
"Training and Certifications
• DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
• Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required and IT environment specified within the task order."
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/
/EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/