Bluehawk is seeking a Cybersecurity Officer - Level 3.
• Perform a variety of Information Assurance (IA) and Computer Network Defense (CND) functions which are broad in nature and support multi-tier IA and CND functions to include, but not limited to, systems engineer, audit/inspection, infrastructure support, certification and accreditation, vulnerability management, detection and response support services
• Provide support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program
• Provide security certification test and evaluation of assets, vulnerability management and response, security assessments, and customer support
• Provide support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
• Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed
• Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system
• Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
• Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation
• Provide configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware
• Manage changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes
• Prepare and reviews documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs)
• Execute policies and guidance provided by senior functional/technical leads"
"Capabilities and Additional Requirements"
• Interact with customers, IT staff, and high-level corporate officers to define and achieve required IA objectives.
• Provide daily oversight and direction to contractor Cybersecurity Officers.
• Serve as an Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM)."
"Education and Experience"
• High School Diploma + 10 years
• Associate's Degree + 8 years
• Bachelor's Degree + 6 years
• Master's Degree + 4 years
• PhD + 2 years"
"Training and Certifications"
• DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
• Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required and IT environment specified within the task order."
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/
/EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/