Bluehawk is seeking an All Source Analyst to provide support to the DIA/ST/SCS Space Intelligence Data Division to provide foundational and operational support to the Deparment of Defense (DOD) and intelligence community (IC) customers located in Reston, VA.
- Conducts analysis using intelligence and information from multiple sources to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain a range of national security issues and developments that are regional or functional in nature.
- Provides all-source analytic support to collections, operations, investigations, and other defense intelligence analytic requirements.
- Experience working in an integrated government-contractor team fusing intelligence information from multiple intelligence disciplines.
- Effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within the organization and external organizations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in manipulating various classified and open source databases.
- Drives collection operations through written products and briefings.
- 5+ years of experience driving collection reporting through assessing and validating all-source reporting.
- Experience producing Intelligence Informational Reports with HOT-R and/or CHROME.
-Must be precise in Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
-Demonstrates working knowledge using complex analytic methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques or alternative approaches, to examine biases, assumptions, and theories to eliminate uncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments, and mitigate surprise. Structured analytic techniques include, but not limited to, Analysis of Competing Hypothesis, Devils Advocacy, High-Impact/Low-Impact Analysis, Red Team Analysis and Alternative Futures Analysis.
-Demonstrates understanding of evaluating collected intelligence reporting, engaging with collection managers, and developing collection requirements.
-Masters degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
-17+ years of experience conducting All Source Analysis.
- shall possess and maintain a TS/SCI with a CI Poly or ability to obtain one.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity