Bluehawk is seeking two Foreign Disclosure Representatives to provide support on-site at locations in Reston, VA, at contractors SCIF, and possibly other locations for TDY purposes.
- review, prepare, and provide information for release to Five Eyes (FVEY) and other foreign mission partners to support ST foreign outreach and engagement for current MASINT technical collection capabilities.
- prepare and process foreign disclosure requests and prepare recommendations to the Government for approval or denial per US disclosure policies and guidance;
- review various products that have been requested for release
- ensure that all classified material is appropriately marked;
- prepare responses to Freedom of lnformation Act (FOIA) requests
- maintain records archive of disclosure requests and decisions, and respond to requests for data
- recommend to the Government disclosure or release of information only after conducting technical and substantive reviews of information
- advise on foreign disclosure policy and procedures in accordance with the foreign disclosure program;
- demonstrate ability to explain and apply information from National Disclosure Policy- I and/or IC guidance/directives, to include the latest Controlled Access Program Coordination Office (CAPCO) classification guidance.
- Foreign Disclosure Representatives shall have demonstrated expertise in the Foreign Disclosure process as well as National Disclosure Policy, with a minimum 3-4 years of experience
- Foreign Disclosure Representative shall be a United States (U.S.) citizen
- Foreign Disclosure Representative shall possess and maintain a TS/SCI security clearance
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity