Bluehawk LLC is seeking mid-level Biometrics/Identity Intelligence (I2) analysts to work in Bethesda, Maryland.
Must meet all qualifications and skills of a Junior (Requisition #1844) plus:
• Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skill s that affirms comp letionof all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/ or technically advanced.
• Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
• Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collect ion, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
• Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence
• Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
• Highly Desired: Knowledge of photography concepts and basic image science to includemulti-media file specifications/ formats/ processing.
• Highly Desired: Experience demonstrating an understanding of computer forensics princip les, file systems, and forensics tools.
• Desired Experience: At least 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years. At least 3 years of the total experience must be in Biometric Examination Services.
• Desired Education: Bachelor's degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. However, at least 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category of which a total of at least four (4) of those years with experience in IC Biometric Examination Services or at least four (4) of those years with experience in law enforcement Biometric Examination Service may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity