Bluehawk LLC is seeking Junior Biometrics/ Identity Intelligence (I2) analysts to work in Bethesda, Marlyand.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of the concepts involved in the specific functionsoutlined in the specified labor category description.
• Knowledgeable of and demonstrates ability to apply Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD classification guidelines and procedures.
• Demonstrates ability to work semi-independently with oversight and direction.
• Demonstrates ability to use logic when evalu ating and synthesizing mult iple sources of information. Demonstrates understanding of interpret ing analysis to include, but not limited to, its meaning, import ance, and implications. Demonstrates ability to defend analytic judgements with sound, logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgments when presented with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpected developments.
• Demonstrates ability to produce timely, logical,and conciseanalytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic / soft copy matrices and/ or web-enabled formats.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate complexissues clearly in a concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with strong grammar skills. Demonstrates proficiency using Microsoft Office tools.
• Demonstrates ability to develop structured research including, but not limitedto, obtaining, evaluating , organizing, and maintaining informat ion within security and dat a protoco ls.
• Demonstrates ability to recognize nuances and resolve contradictions and inconsistenciies in informat ion.
• Demonstrates working knowledge using complex analytic methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques or alternative approaches, to examine biases, assumpitons, and theories to eliminate uncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments, and mitigate surprise. Structured analytic techniques include, but not limited to, Analysis of Competing Hypotheses, Devil's Advocacy, High-Impact/ Low-Impact Analysis, Red Team Analysisand Alt ernative Futures Analysis.
• Demonstrates understanding of intelligence collection capabiliti esand limitat ions, to include but not limited to, technical sensors/ platforms and human intelligencesources related to the labor category.
• Demonstrates understanding of evaluating collected intelligence reporting, engaging with collection managers, and developing collection require ments.
• Demonstrates knowledge, expertise, and training in image comparison, facialrecognition, or facial identification.
• Desired Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category, with atleast a portion of the experience within the last 2 years. At least 1 year of the total experience must be in Biometric Examination Services.
• Desired Education: Bachelor's degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. However, an additional four (4) years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category for a total of seven (7) years, with at least one (1) of those years with experience in IC biometric Examination Services or at least one (1) of those years with experience in law enforcement Biometric Examination Services may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity