Contractor personnel assigned must have the following
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM and at least
eight (8) years of related experience. Eight (8) years direct computer forensic
experience may be substituted for education, for a total of sixteen (16) years
experience. A Masters Degree in Computer Science or STEM may be substituted for
four (4) years of required experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and
skills such as computer forensics, technical exploitation, reverse engineering, and
- Minimum of 4 years' experience providing technical asset validation in
support of technical operations.
- Experience requiring strong problem solving abilities and critical thinking
- Experience requiring strong Analytic, Research, and Investigative skills
- Experience requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in intelligence reporting, investigations, and/or targeting a plus
- Experience requiring the ability to design, implement and document
computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis
and data recovery
- Expert experience conducting advanced technical exploitation and computer
forensic analysis of various digital media devices with focus on the user's
authenticity, reliability, and indicators of hostile control.
- Experience requiring excellent skills assessing the technical profile of the
user by determining the users' technical capabilities, i.e. is the user a novice or
- Expert experience answering any technical exploitation questions or
requirements as defined by the customer. Report on any other items of interest
found on the device (Finances, Travel, Profile, Background, intelligence interest,
Contacts, Alcohol/Drug use, Medical/Psychological information, etc.). Prepare
both summary reports and detailed technical findings reports.
- Experience conducting link analysis and Pattern of Life studies.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/
/EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/