Contractor personnel assigned must have the following
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at
least five (5) years of related experience. A Master of Science in Computer
Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
may be substituted for three (3) years of required experience. A PhD degree in
Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical
Engineering may be substituted for four (4) years of required experience.
- Assembly language and C/C++ programming experience. Solid
understanding of programming language and operating system concepts
- Experience requiring skills in reverse engineering of embedded systems
with proprietary operating systems for the express purpose of introducing
functionality to an already existing fielded system.
- Experience researching a hardware platform to understand the software and
hardware interaction of embedded systems.
- Experience requiring knowledge of C and Assembler software engineering
for embedded platforms that run commercial and/or custom operating systems.
- Experience requiring a working knowledge of embedded system design,
communication with peripheral devices at the hardware level and reverse engineering
of system software.
- Working experience in scripting Languages: shell, Perl, Python or the like.
- Working experience in Microprocessors/Architectures: ARM, MIPS,
RISC, PowerPC, XScale, StrongARM, x86. Familiar with microprocessor
instruction sets is desired.
- Experience Operating Systems: VxWorks, Integrity, Embedded Linux,
JunOS, Linux, Unix, Windows Embedded. Experience with RTOS desired. 188.8.131.52
Experience IDEs: Tornado, Workbench, VxSim, MULTI, TimeMachine, TraceEdge,
- Experience in Hardware Tools and Debuggers: Green Hills Probe,
SuperTrace Probe, Slingshot, spectrum analyzer, logic analyzer, JTAG, Agilent
- Working experience in Software Tools and Debuggers: Wireshark, IDA
Pro, 011yDbg, pcap, gdb, make, hex editor.
- Experience requiring excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Some of these requirements may be waived by the government.
- Contractor personnel shall be required to complete and pass a written test, prior to
beginning work on the contract.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/
/EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/