Contractor personnel assigned must have the following
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least ten (10) years of related
experience. Master of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering may be substituted for six (6) years
of required experience. A PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering may be substituted for eight (8)
years of required experience.
- Advanced/Expert experience with reverse engineering and network security
tools, including IDA Pro, GDB, WinDdg, YARA, Windows Sysinternals, Kali
Linux, and/or Wireshark.
- Expert level programming knowledge/experience with either Windows
Kernel, C, C++, Python and/or Assembly Language and the ability to work in a
team environment using modern version control systems.
- Advanced/Expert level experience in hardware configuration and
network/data communications and protocols.
- Advanced/Expert level experience in software engineering and scripting.
- Advanced/Expert level experience conducting intelligence analysis and
writing finished intelligence reporting.
- Experience requiring a thorough understanding of compiler specifics,
operating system concepts, security models, and the causes of most vulnerabilities
and how to exploit them. Preferably, experience coding and disassembling software
on both Windows and Linux or other *BSD and Unix variants.
- Advanced/Expert experience and knowledge of the types and techniques of
cyber exploitation and attack, including virus, worm, Trojan horse, logic bomb, and
sniffer to identify, quantify, prioritize, and report vulnerabilities in various
architectures, networks, communications, applications, and systems.
- Experience establishing defense mechanisms to detect and deflect Cyberattacks
on networks and communications systems and structures and designing and
evaluating applications that are secure from known and potential methods of Cyberattack.
- Experience coordinating systems implementation activities with key
personnel to ensure the successful transition from development to implementation
and operation, present and defend a position and to communicate with government
and contractor team members.
- Experience with virtualization, driver programming, and debugging.
- Experience with ethical hacking and/or testing software vulnerabilities.
- Advanced/Expert experience with diagnosing and debugging software
- Contractor personnel may have experience with computer forensic software
packages such as EnCase, FTK, or Sleuth Kit/Autopsy
- Contractor personnel shall be required to complete and pass a written test, prior to
beginning work on the contract.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/
/EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/