Bluehawk is seeking a motivated, career and mission oriented Senior Citrix Engineer to lead replacement of an existing customer Citrix-based remote access infrastructure and provide ongoing support for that environment.
Principal work location is Reston, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, resolve issues, recommend changes and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
• Provide technical leadership to peers.
• Design, install, configure, and maintain Citrix environment technical infrastructure.
• Modify, develop, write, and implement software applications or scripts.
• Deploy, engineer, upgrade in Citrix, integrating with current software deployment solutions.
• Document the solution, build the authorization to operate (ATO) package and participate in the test process.
• Support and / or install network, server, storage, and virtualization infrastructure and supporting software.
• Ensure configuration, change and event management processes, procedures and controls are implemented and adhered to.
• Limited travel in the National Capital Region (NCR) area (e.g., DC, Reston, Springfield).
• Current TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph
• Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II minimum.
• Engineering understanding and experience with Citrix, XenApp, XenDesktop, and NetScaler.
• Manage complex Citrix core infrastructures inclusive of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, Appsense Profile Management, Provisioning/MCS Services, in a hybrid VMware Vsphere hypervisor environment.
• Build, test, deploy, and maintain Citrix session server images.
• Knowledge of and experience with applicable Citrix and remote access technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
• Current TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
• Citrix Certified Professional or Expert, i.e., CCP-V, CCP-N, CCP-M, CCE-V.
• Five plus years’ experience with any of the following: Citrix XenApp 7.x and 6.5, Citrix XenDesktop 7.x, Citrix Storefront, Citrix Provisioning Services, Citrix Studio, Citrix Director.
• Three plus years of Active Directory experience.
• Experience with Server 2012/2016, Windows 10, & VMware ESXi/vSphere.
• Knowledge with Microsoft infrastructure technologies including: DHCP, DNS, WINS, Active Directory, Group Policy Objects.
• For technical engineering support, familiarity with one or all of the following technical environments: servers, storage, networking, or virtualization.
• Experience in any of the following: C2S, AWS, VMware Ops manager, vCenter manager, Solarwinds, Splunk, EMC.
Years of Experience:
• 12 years with High School Diploma or GED
• 10 years with Associate’s Degree
• 8 years with Bachelor’s Degree
• 6 years with Master’s Degree
• 4 years with Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)