We are seeking motivated & professional Counterintelligence Specialists (CI) that are interested in deploying for 12 months to Afghanistan and providing targeted CI screening tasks which are used to identify potential insider threats.
As a CI Support Specialist you will support complex time-sensitive operations, basic network analysis, and support both conventional and Special Operations Forces (SOF).
- Coordinates and synchronizes a broad range of CI Operations activities to include analysis of those operations.
- Reviews, evaluates, and provides insightful analysis into CI Operations plans and activities in support of Services, Combatant Commands, Agencies, and other special customers.
- Contributes to the development, execution and evaluation of comprehensive operational plans.
- Conducts special collection activities using specialized equipment and techniques.
- Executes effective CI collections and field operations to counter threats to sensitive US technologies, programs, activities and facilities.
- Plans and executes discrete physical observation; conducts counter-surveillance and detection operations; provides unique, cutting-edge biometric collection capability.
- May independently develop initiatives to enhance the analysis and analytical support provided to CI Operational capabilities
- May prepare and deliver briefings to senior leadership regarding CI Operational plans and activities.
- May provide client with a greater understanding of CI Operations policies and methodologies. *HJIA*
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum required qualifications -
- Education - Government CI credentialing course
- Experience - Five years' experience with former MOS 18F, 35L, 351L, 97B, 35E, or civilian 1811/0132 badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD joint service equivalents
- Clearance - active Secret (Top Secret preferred)
- Special skills or qualifications -
- Knowledge of Army/Joint CI procedures, doctrine, and practices
- Deployed experience
- Experience in working with and through interpreters
- Experience with interview and solicitation techniques
- Experience with CI principles and methods
- Experience in developing screening /interviewing/debriefing plans
- Briefing skills
- Experience with the evaluation of information requiring further investigation
- Able to carry a 60-lb pack in the field
Highly desired qualifications and/or experience -
- Education - Associates Degree
- Knowledge of Dari or Pashto language and Afghan culture
/Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/
/EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/