- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or equivalent SIGINT intelligence analysis experience
- Training in SIGINT analysis with a minimum of 4 years SIGINT experience within the DoD or equivalent government agencies is required. Operational-level experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Army/Joint SIGINT procedures, data processing systems, and associated SIGINT databases/search engines is required.
- Proficiency in utilizing basic computer applications, mIRC, Jabber Chat, or other intelligence-related automation in support of analytic efforts and product development is required. Strong research and writing skills are required.
- Requires former 1N, 35S/P/N, 35B, 352N/P/Q/R/S, 18F, or equivalent.
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration
- TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status.
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check.
- Must be able to maintain a valid United States passport.
- Due to contract requirements, as an essential job function you must be qualified and able to travel to OCONUS locations on short notice. Failure to meet such qualifications may result in termination.
- Due to contract requirements, you must maintain a valid United States Passport and remain qualified to travel OCONUS on short notice.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity