Bluehawk Intelligence Services is looking for a Dari Interpreter to support a conference event in Tashkent, Uzbekistan from 18 - 22 February 2019.
Provide simultaneous interpretation support both in booth and in-person at formal and informal events. Including presentations and social gatherings.
This effort also includes translation of documents.
Travel Dates: 18-22 Feb 19
• Must have a minimum of 4 years consecutive interpreting experience.
• Must have experience interpreting at formal conferences.
• Must be able to pass language tests in both Dari and English in Reading, Writing, and Listening with Advance Professional Proficiency (4 or higher).
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English, orally and in writing.
• Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and using a computer and related devices.
• Must have experience in word processing, typing, editing, and using office machines.
• Must possess knowledge of the U.S. Intelligence Community and possess knowledge and familiarity with the translation industry standards for quality translations.
U.S. citizen with valid passport.
Subject to a background check.