Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At Bluehawk, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, Bluehawk is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented System Integrator to join our team in the Bethesda, with possible limited travel in the NCR area (e.g., DC, Reston, and Quantico) and to alternate data center (West Virginia) to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within Bluehawk.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Serve as IT O&M representative to application developers.
• Responsible for design, specification, integration, implementation and production operation of various computer forensics applications on multiple platforms.
• Provide operational and technical support for applications in deployed locations (non CONUS).
• Performed fault analysis, application diagnosis and tuning.
• Support development teams, and become a subject matter expert on the software and hardware baseline on which the software runs
• Provide technical support to team leads and customers, while maintaining systems via patching, software updates, and upgrades
• Conduct technical analysis of complex installation and integration challenges while documenting both solutions and analysis
• Maintain the continuous integration environment utilized by the software development team, through upgrades and implementation of new features.
• Support production release and Tier 2 application troubleshooting.
|Requires Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.|
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity