- Demonstrated MS Word, Power Point, database entry and graphic design principles skills.
- Knowledge and experience with digital cartography, image processing, computer technology, geographical information systems (GIS), geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, and photogrammetry.
- Knowledge and experience with ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcView, ArcIMS, ArcTools, the Integrated Exploitation Capability (IEC) system, SocetSet, TerraExplorer/Builder, RemoteView, ERDAS IMAGINE, MRSID, VB/VBA (or some other object oriented programming/scripting language), Oracle and other appropriate software to analyze geospatial date.
- Must have the capability to read and understand intelligence issues, military affairs, and use GIS to develop Geospatial Intelligence reports and products to solve problems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial imagery, products, processes and sensors.
- Demonstrated customer support skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Ability to conduct quality control checks without significant errors.
- General knowledge of NGA and the Intelligence Community.
- Expertise in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image processing, or regional expertise is desirable.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Must have 3-10 years of Geospatial Intelligence experience
- A bachelor degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience.
REQUIRED SECURITY, CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, and/or REGISTRATIONS
- Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a poly
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity