Must meet one of the following requirements:
- Intelligence analyst with a minimum of 8 years of intelligence analysis and targeting experience and a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college.
- 12 years of total intelligence analysis and targeting experience can substitute for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
- Knowledge of the F3EAD Targeting Cycle, network or social network analysis, and intelligence analytic techniques. Including trend and pattern analysis, Association Matrix Analysis, Pattern Analysis, Nodal Analysis, or Geospatial Analysis.
- Proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Strong understanding of the intelligence requirements for both lethal and non-lethal targeting.
- Strong research and writing skills; and are capable of effectively operating alone in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting counter insurgent/IED targeting.
- MOS 31D, 311D, 35F, 350F, 35D, 18F, 180A, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811
- Prior Deployment Experience.
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
The following knowledge is preferred but not required for consideration.
- Experience supporting Special Operations, TF, CJSOTF or other related org is highly desired and preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Prior Iraq targeting analysis or SIGINT analysis experience.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity