Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At Bluehawk Intelligence Services, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, Bluehawk is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Virtualization Engineer to join our team in the Bethesda, with possible limited travel in the NCR area (e.g., DC, Reston, and Quantico) and to alternate data center (West Virginia) to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within Bluehawk.
•A proven record of large-scale virtualization efforts with virtualization technologies including VMWare, and/or AWS within both Linux and Windows environments.
• Ability to write scripts for various tasks including automation using languages such as Python.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service.
• Ability to quickly learn and shift in step with the latest virtualization and networking technologies.
•Skills and Tasks. Exceptionally Complex, Inter-Discipline, Inter-Organizational. Can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and or managers not performed at Level 3 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.
• Individual Work/Teamwork/Leadership. May work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team. Oversees and monitors performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues
• Guidance. Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers. Directs multiple contractor and subcontractor teams through to project completion.
• Training and Certifications. DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order. Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order. Security+, Security+ CE, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA or CISSP.
• Experience with HP C class server platforms, management tools “insight manager/advanced ILO”
• Experience with configuring and deploying Linux based operating systems on HP Proliant class processing platforms
• Solid network and systems troubleshooting experience with HTTP\HTTPS, SFTP, FTP, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH, NTP and TCP/IP, Internet Security, encryption
• Ability to analyze and assess computer/network architecture requirements and determine optimum measures, recommendation to return on investment product utilization, and lifecycle of operating systems.
• In depth practical working experience with CITRIX virtualization, XenDesktop, XenApp, Provisioning Serves, Virtual Desktop Implementation, Citrix Secure Web Access, and Microsoft AD services •
Red Hat Certified Engineer or Red Hat Certified System Administrator
• VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
• Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
Degree from accredited institute in an area applicable to the position Minimum years of relevant experience in addition to education level High School Diploma / GED 12 Associates Degree 10 Bachelor’s Degree 8 Master’s Degree 6 PhD 4
Current TS/SCI eligibility in JPAS Must be able to successfully complete a CI polygraph
Qualifications Requires Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
Degrees: See Qualifications
Years of Experience: See Qualifications
Position Type: Full-Time