Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At Bluehawk Intelligence Servics, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, Bluehawk is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented System Integrator to join our team in the Bethesda, with possible limited travel in the NCR area (e.g., DC, Reston, and Quantico) and to alternate data center (West Virginia) to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within Bluehawk.
• Serve as IT O&M representative to application developers.
• Responsible for design, specification, integration, implementation and production operation of various computer forensics applications on multiple platforms.
• Provide operational and technical support for applications in deployed locations (non CONUS).
• Performed fault analysis, application diagnosis and tuning.
• Support development teams, and become a subject matter expert on the software and hardware baseline on which the software runs
• Provide technical support to team leads and customers, while maintaining systems via patching, software updates, and upgrades
• Conduct technical analysis of complex installation and integration challenges while documenting both solutions and analysis
• Maintain the continuous integration environment utilized by the software development team, through upgrades and implementation of new features.
• Support production release and Tier 2 application troubleshooting.
•Skills and Tasks. Researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance. Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues. Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities. Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
• Individual Work/Teamwork/Leadership. Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams. Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
• Guidance. Directs multiple teams through to project completion. Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers.
• Training and Certifications. DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order. Security+, Security+ CE, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA or CISSP.
• Microsoft .Net applications and services development (C#, VB),
• Microsoft .Net framework,
• ASP .Net website development,
• JAVA 2 (J2SE and J2EE), Java Swing,
• Apache/Tomcat website development,
• MS SQL Server and Oracle DBMS database development,
• Scripting languages (Python, BASH, PowerShell)
• Experience with Gitlab CI / Atlassian Suite
• HTML, XML, message queues,
• Operating systems (including Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux),
• File systems, code efficiency, third party software integration.
• Microsoft Visual Studio, Helios Eclipse Studio, and Net Beans IDE’s.
• Forensics applications usage including Encase LEF, Enscript scripting language, FTK Imager, Steg Carver and others.
Degree from accredited institute in an area applicable to the position Minimum years of relevant experience in addition to education level High School Diploma / GED 10 Associates Degree 8 Bachelor’s Degree 6 Master’s Degree 4 PhD 2
Current TS/SCI eligibility in JPAS Must be able to successfully complete a CI polygraph
Qualifications: Requires Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
Degrees: See Qualifications
Years of Experience: See Qualifications
Position Type: Full-Time