Must have one of the following for consideration:
- Bachelor or Master's degree with 4-6 years of HUMINT Intelligence Analysis experience
- Specialized training & 4-8 years HUMINT Intelligence Analysis experience or equivalent Intelligence/academic experience.
- Experience with office applications like MS Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Excel; multiple OCR engine software; entity identification and extraction software, and a proven track record of providing customer support to intelligence analysis is required
- Must be proven self-starter, capable of working with little or no guidance, and must be able to develop and produce data for loading into a comprehensive database
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration
- Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to obtain a Poly prior to starting.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
- Due to contract requirements you must maintain a valid United States Passport
- Travel may be required in the CONUS, OCONUS, and in the USCENTCOM AOR
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity