Must have one of the following for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience or specialized training.
- 10+ years Intelligence Analysis experience or equivalent intelligence/academic experience credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field.
- 2 years employing Knowledge Management best practices.
- Experience in SharePoint portal administration and security.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, to include page design, form creation, and workflow configuration.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Access, to include creating SQL Queries.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services.
- Must be willing to receive vaccines as required for the AOR
- Travel may be required in the CONUS, OCONUS, and in the USCENTCOM AOR
REQUIRED SECURITY, CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, and/or REGISTRATIONS
- Security Clearance: TS/SCI
- Candidates must take CI poly prior to starting.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- This employee will work on a computer in an office environment.
- Physical efforts: Limited, to include some standing, bending, light lifting up to 10 pounds, and limited stretching and reaching.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity