- 1 - 3 years of cartographic finishing and feature extraction related experience
- Knowledge of feature data extraction and attribution process
- Knowledge of ESRI, ArcGIS and PLTS
- Knowledge of geospatial database content management
- Knowledge of basic coordinate systems (latitude and longitude, UTM)
- Knowledge of projections and their properties
- Knowledge of symbolization rules (how symbols are used to portray features)
- Demonstrated ability to collect data from rasterized sources including the proper rectifying of the source if so required
- Experience working with geospatial data in a multi-user enterprise environment
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel
- Experience in creating shapefiles, geodatabases, and features.
- Knowledgeable in cartographic finishing techniques
- Demonstrated ability to export data in multiple formats, predominantly standard MILSPEC as well as shapefiles
- Knowledge of generalization rules
- Demonstrated ability to use imagery for the purposes of nautical chart compilation.
- Experience with combining digital cartography, computer technology, GIS, cartographic and geospatial production techniques. remote sensing, photogrammetry, and digital data formats.
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration
- Security Clearance: TS/SCI
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity