- 3 - 10 years experience
- GEOINT collection management knowledge.
- Ability to manipulate data for analysis in Excel.
- Experience creating visual aids and graphics in Power Point or other program.
- Experience using GIS tools for spatial analysis.
- Knowledge of the TCPED process and imagery requirements life cycle.
- Experience using SQL or other database language and/or scripting language for analysis purposes.
- Knowledge of statistical methods.
- Knowledge of GEOINT collection management tools such as GIMS, Web Fishtools, NPAT
- Experience using Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Hive, PIG
- Experience querying JSON
- Experience in airborne and commercial imagery collection and requirements process
- BA or BS degree in a related field preferred, MA or MS degree a plus
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration
- Security Clearance: TS/SCI
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity