- DLPT (or equivalency) reading/listening of 2/2 testing must be within two (2) years.
- 3-10 Years of experience a bachelor's degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience
- Basic knowledge of geography, cartography/map reading skills and understanding of Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Basic knowledge of research gathering and library functions
- Knowledge of DoD and Intelligence Community Missions
- Demonstrated experience planning, prioritizing and managing assignments in a timely manner
- Demonstrated experience using geospatial technologies (ArcGIS, Google Earth, Etc)
- Demonstrated experience conducting open source data collection, evaluation and dissemination
- Demonstrated experience applying knowledge and quickly delveoping new knowledge of emerging technologies regarding open source (i.e., social media, deep web searches, big data analysis and bulk data harvesting)
- Ability to prepare, maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings with the creation and use of visual aids (graphs, charts, etc.) and drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to compile, segregate, evaluate, research, interpret, analyze, and disseminate intelligence information to support operations
- Demonstrated experience applying critical thinking and spatial thinking skills to develop and execute effective research plans
- Experience providing customer service
- Familiarity with ESRI suite of products
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Adobe Acrobat knowledge
- Familiarity with the TCPED process
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
Local, CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required.