REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Must have 3+ years of Geospatial Intelligence experience
- A bachelor degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience
- Willing to deploy to CENTCOM and AFRICOM AOR for up to six months
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND TOOLS
- Demonstrated Knowledge and experience with digital cartography, image processing, computer technology, geographical information systems (GIS), geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, and photogrammetry.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with most of the following: ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcView,ArcIMS, ArcTools, the Integrated Exploitation Capability (IEC) system, SocetSet, TerraExplorer/Builder, RemoteView, ERDAS IMAGINE, MRSID, VB/VBA (or some other object oriented programming/scripting language), Oracle and other appropriate software to analyze geospatial data.
- Capability to read and understand intelligence issues, military affairs, and use GIS to develop Geospatial Intelligence reports and products to solve problems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial imagery, products, processes and sensors.
- Knowledge of commercial imagery, products, processes and sensors.
- Ability to represent the agency, to operate independently and to build productive and enduring partnerships.
- Knowledgeable of databases and commercial libraries for data discovery and data management.
- Experienced creating a Helicopter Landing Zone (HLZ), performing slope analysis and viewshed analysis.
- Experienced analyzing data, formulating conclusions, and making strategic recommendations.
- Experienced discerning and refining customer requirements and producing tailored, timely and accurate geospatial intelligence.
- Strong understanding of the agencies mission, standards (including classification), products, services, and capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledgeable of geospatial information systems, both current and emerging.
- Prior deployment experience.
- Prior military experience.
- ABI and Targeting experience.
- Fusion and Open source analytical experience.
- Prepare and deliver briefings for a variety of customers including senior leadership.
- Identify potential tradecraft improvements.
REQUIRED SECURITY, CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, and/or REGISTRATIONS
- Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a poly
- Currently possess a GEOINT Professional Certification (GPC) or be able to pass the GPC within 90 days in position.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity