Must have one of the following for consideration:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree with 4-6 years of intelligence analysis experience
- Specialized training & 4-8 years intelligence analysis experience or equivalent intelligence/academic experience
- Experience with office applications like MS Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Excel; multiple OCR engine software; entity identification and extraction software, and a proven track record of providing customer support to intelligence analysis is required
- Must be proven self-starter, capable of working with little or no guidance, and must be able to develop and produce data for loading into a comprehensive database
- Shall be able to deploy and must be willing to deploy to live and work in a potentially hostile environment
- Must be able to function during extended periods of high pressure and stress
- Must be willing to receive vaccines as required for the AOR
- Experience performing CI/HUMINT support activities and ability to make recommendations necessary for the Government to task, coordinate, synchronize, manage and de-conflict CI/HUMINT operations and activities.
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration
- TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly prior to starting.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status.
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check.
- Must be able to maintain a valid United States passport.
- Due to contract requirements, you must maintain a valid United States Passport and remain qualified to travel OCONUS on short notice.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity