To be considered you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Master's degree from an accredited college in a related field and 3 years of specialized experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related field and 6 years of specialized experience
- High School/GED and 10 years of specialized experience
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- In accordance with ATP 4-32.16 dated 6 May 2016, Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Indian Head, Technology Division (IHEODTD)
- Must possess the ability to conduct detailed analysis, identify capability shortfalls and address and develop innovative solutions towards Counter-Improvised Explosive Device (C-IED), Explosive Hazard (EH), and asymmetric threats.
- Must possess the skills and experience necessary to identify, analyze, and characterize the critical survivability and vulnerability shortcomings (e.g. “capability gaps”) that hinder the ability of Army maneuver support forces to operate effectively in current operations as part of Overseas Contingency Operations. In addition, must be able to lead and/or participate in efforts to find solutions that eliminate or mitigate survivability and vulnerability shortcomings of U.S. forces through the identification, evaluation, integration, and assessment of candidate solutions from across the domains of Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF).
- Must be able to review, conduct research, analyze, provide supporting documents, make recommendations, and provide written assessments on C-IED materiel and non-materiel processes, concepts and strategies, C-IED related documents, and C-IED doctrine. Services include participation in select C-IED Working Groups (WG) and other forums.
- The SMA shall accomplish analytical and technical Subject Matter Expertise (SME) at these locations: U.S. Army Pacific Command (USARPACOM), Honolulu, HI; U.S. Army in Europe (USAREUR), Wiesbaden, Germany; Joint Improvised Threat Defeat Agency (JIDA), Crystal City, VA; U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM), Fort Bragg, NC; TRADOC, Fort Eustis, VA; U.S. Army Combined Arms Center (CAC), Fort Leavenworth, KS; MSCoE, Fort Leonard Wood (FLW), MO; U.S. Army Maneuver Center of Excellence (MCoE), Fort Benning, GA; and U.S. Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (ICoE), Fort Huachuca, AZ.
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration:
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity