Must have one of the following for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience or specialized training.
- 10+ years Intelligence Analysis experience or equivalent intelligence/academic experience credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field.
- Experience with office applications like MS Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Excel; multiple OCR engine software; entity identification and extraction software, and a proven track record of providing customer support to intelligence analysis is required
- Must be proven self-starter, capable of working with little or no guidance.
- Experienced maintaining and updating extensive intelligence databases, systems, and mechanisms for sharing relevant intelligence information to support ongoing and projected projects.
- Shall be able to deploy and must be willing to deploy to live and work in a potentially hostile environment
- Must be willing to receive vaccines as required for the AOR
- Travel may be required in the CONUS, OCONUS, and in the USCENTCOM AOR
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration
- TS/SCI Clearance
- CI poly must be taken and passed prior to starting.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
- Must be able to maintain a valid United States passport.
- Due to contract requirements, you must maintain a valid United States Passport and remain qualified to travel OCONUS on short notice.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity