- Skills and Tasks. Exceptionally Complex - researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance. Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues. Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities. Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
- Leadership/Management. Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams. Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
- Guidance. Directs multiple teams through to project completion. Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers.
Training and Certifications:
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
- Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order.
- Capabilities and additional Requirements. . In addition to Standard Characteristics of Labor Category, plan, coordinate and manage engineering projects. Act as lead in defining and executing systems engineering activities within a project. Provide comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance. A senior system engineer could support operations as needed. Ensure efficient delivery of contract capabilities using industry standards and repeatable processes. Mitigate risks, controls costs and schedule variance, and effectively manages large scale, integrated projects. Review and/or approve system engineering documentation to ensure that processes and specifications meet system needs and are accurate, comprehensive, and complete. Establish and follow a formal procedure for coordinating system integration activities among multiple teams, ensuring complete coverage of all interfaces. Capture all interface designs in a common interface control format, and store interface data in a commonly accessible repository. Establish a process to formally and proactively control and manage changes to requirements, consider impacts prior to commitment to change, gain stakeholder buy-in, eliminate ambiguity, ensure traceability to source requirements, and track and settle open actions
Knowledge/ Skills/ Ability/ Education
To be considered you must meet one of the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 10 years of relevant experience
- Associates degree from an accredited college and 8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and 6 years of relevant experience
- Master’s degree from an accredited college and 4 years of relevant experience
- PhD from an accredited college and 2 years of relevant experience
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration
- Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
- Security +CE Certification
Preferred Certifications (Not required):
- CCNA (desired)
- Network +CE (desired)
- ITIL Foundations (desired)
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity