- Skills and Tasks. Exceptionally Complex, Inter-Discipline, Inter-Organizational. Can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and or managers not performed at Level 3 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.
- Leadership/Management. May work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team. Oversees and monitors performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues
- Guidance. Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers. Directs multiple contractor and subcontractor teams through to project completion.
Training and Certifications:
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
- Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order.
- Capabilities and additional Requirements. Apply Standard Characteristics of Labor Category Capability Levels.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Ability/ Education
To be considered you must meet one of the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 12 years of relevant experience
- Associates degree from an accredited college and 10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and 8 years of relevant experience
- Master’s degree from an accredited college and 6 years of relevant experience
- PhD from an accredited college and 4 years of relevant experience
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration
- Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
- Security +CE Certification
Preferred Certifications (Not required):
- CCNA (desired)
- Network +CE (desired)
- ITIL Foundations (desired)
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity