- Skills and Tasks. Exceptionally Complex - researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance. Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues. Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities. Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
- Leadership/Management. Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams. Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
- Guidance. Directs multiple teams through to project completion. Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers.
Training and Certifications:
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
- Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order.
- Capabilities and additional Requirements. Apply Standard Characteristics of Labor Category Capability Levels.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Ability/ Education
To be considered you must meet one of the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 6 years of relevant experience
- Associates degree from an accredited college and 8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and 6 years of relevant experience
- Master’s degree from an accredited college and 4 years of relevant experience
- PhD from an accredited college and 2 years of relevant experience
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration
- Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
- Security +CE Certification
Preferred Certifications (Not required):
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity