Bluehawk, LLC is seeking All-Source Analysts for technical and administrative analysis support. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Analysts at the senior level work independently with minimal government oversight. They provide thorough and completed products that may require multiple minor revisions and/or editing.
All Source Analyst SR- Afghanistan Pol-Mil Team
The contractor shall gather and analyze information, and provide recommendations necessary for the Government to produce, disseminate, and apply intelligence products in the following areas:
· All-source Analysis of USCENTCOM AOR and USCENTCOM Areas of Responsibility (as defined by the unified Command Plan, Military capabilities/General Military Intelligence (GMI) insurgent forces/Indications and Warning (I&W)/geo-political-country analysts).
· Researches, analyzes, interprets, evaluates, and integrates extremely complex all-source intelligence data pertaining to order of battle, force structure, strategic and conventional military capabilities and key military leadership.
· Prepares extensive assessments and documents and disseminates information through reports and briefs.
· Develops complex analytical approaches to problems and situations for which data is incomplete, controversial, or which no precedent exists.
· Assesses capabilities of doctrine and strategy production, joint forces operations, force structure, manpower; joint exercises, readiness training; and intentions.
· Advises and briefs senior leadership regarding critical military capabilities issues.
· Represents the Agency's position concerning military capabilities to senior policymakers.
· Provides input to policymakers on key foreign military capabilities trends.
· Develop innovative approaches to analysis and validates analytical conclusions.
· The contractor maintains and updates extensive intelligence databases, systems, and mechanisms for sharing relevant intelligence information to support ongoing and projected project
Bachelor or master’s degree with 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience,
Specialized training and 10+ years intelligence analysis experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience
Must be a credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field.
TS/SCI w/poly preferred
Tampa, FL as well as other CONUS and OCONUS locations anywhere in the USCENTCOM AOR.
Travel may be required in the CONUS, OCONUS, and in the USCENTCOM AOR.